|Information required on
||The powers and duties of its officers and employees
Management of human resources of the Bank, organising, motivating and leading them to achieve the corporate goal. The detailed break-up of duties vis-avis powers of officers and employees are delineated below :
- Transfer and placement of Officers / employees as per the policy guidelines framed from time to time.
- Maintenance of service files/database of officers/ employees.
- Effecting promotions to various grades.
- Attending cases of Deputation / Voluntary retirement/ resignations of the employees.
- Granting administrative permissions to outside employment, publications, etc..
- Sanction of leave and increments of the officers / employees.
- Taking up of recruitment of officers/ consultants as and when required.
- Maintenance of office discipline and attendance of disciplinary cases, issuing policy circulars on different facilities or allowances.
- Negotiations with Associations on different issues.
- Attending grievance
redressal against SC/ ST, weaker section and women.
||Procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability
||The decision making process followed in the department is as per procedure indicated in guidelines / instructions/ Staff Rules valid from time to time. There is a clear cut demarcation of roles, responsibilities and discretionary powers amongst different supervisory levels and the accountability is fixed up accordingly.
||Norms set by it for the discharge of its functions
||Norms set for the discharge of duties originate from extant policy guidelines, circulars, manuals etc.
||Rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions
||Circulars are issued from time to time by the department as per the extant policy. The important circulars and manuals currently in vogue are:
- Leave compendium
- Master circular on Retirement Review
- Master circular on Performance Appraisal System
- Circulars on personnel policies
- Circulars on promotions
- Circulars on administrative matters
||A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control
||The category of documents processed by the department is "Secret" in nature.
||Particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with or representation by the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof
||The department carries out the activities which relate to managing its human resources. Accordingly, it follows the principles of `indoor management'. Therefore, there will not be any public interface.
||A directory of its officers and employees
||Officers' directory is already available. The list of Group 'B' and Group 'C' is available in the All India Seniority List. The directory / seniority list is updated annually.
||Monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations
||The information is available with GAD-Salary.
||Budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made
||The budget sanctioned for the department is only meant for administrative purposes.
||Manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes
||Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorisations granted by the organisation
||Details in respect of the information available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form
||All the information is available in electronic form as well as physical form.
||Particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use
||Such other information as may be prescribed and thereafter updated publications every year
||All relevant information are incorporated in Annual Report.