No. Bank / Refinance Department / GSS / 151 / New AMI - 1/2 2022-23
27 April 2022
Circular No. 91/PD-34/2022
Chairman / Chief Executive Officer / Managing Director
All Scheduled Commercial Banks
State Co-operative Bank / State Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank
Regional Rural Banks / Scheduled Primary Urban Co-operative Banks
Other entities eligible for refinance from NABARD
Madam / Dear Sir,
New AMI Sub-Scheme of Integrated Agricultural Marketing Scheme – Instructions regarding continuation of the scheme till 30 September 2022 (for FY 2022-23)
Please refer to our circular No.206/ DoR-57/2021 dated 10 November 2021 on the above subject. In this connection, we advise that the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, GoI, have approved the continuation of AMI sub-scheme of ISAM upto 30 September 2022.
2. A copy of the Order F. No. M-11011/12/New Scheme/2019-AMI (Pt.-3)(97293) dated 22 April 2022, issued by Directorate of Marketing & Inspection (DMI), GoI is enclosed herewith for your information.
3. To enable banks to submit the subsidy applications, the claims in respect of projects where bank loan has been sanctioned from 1st April 2022 to 30th September 2022 can be submitted in the portal within 60 days of disbursal of 1st instalment of loan.
4. You may please advise your Controlling Offices/District Central Cooperative Banks (in case of State Cooperative Banks) and branches accordingly.
Attached : As above
F. No. M-11011/12/New Scheme/2019-AMI (pt.3)(97293)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
inistry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Department of Agriculture & Famers Welfare
Directorate of Marketing & Inspection
HO: New cGo Complex, NH.IV, FARIDABAD-121001
Phone: 0129-2434348, Email: email@example.com,
1.Chief General Manager (DoR),
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development,
NABARD, C-24, Bandra - Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400 051
2. The Managing Director,
National Cooperative Development Corporation,
4-Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016
Subject: Continuation of schemes till 30th September 2022- instructions regarding.
Please refer to Administrative approval & Allocation of Funds under ISAM(2022-23) of Agricultural Marketing Division, DA&FW vide F.No. G-20015/3/2021-M.II (96468) dated 08th April 2022 on the above cited subject. In
this connection, the ISAM Scheme has been approved to continue till 30th September 2022.
2. It is requested that these instructions may be brought to the notice of all stakeholders of AMI sub-scheme of ISAM including all the Eligible Financing institutions/ Cooperative Institutions, accordingly.
Dy. Agricultural Marketing Adviser
1. In-Charge, All ROs/SOs of Directorate of Marketing & Inspection with request to disseminate the above instructions/ information to all stakeholders including concerned State Agencies under AMI sub-scheme of ISAM in their jurisdiction.
2. Director General, ccs National Institute of Agricultural Marketing, Jaipur, for information.
3. Director (Marketing) DA&FW, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi, for information.