The Department of Subsidiaries and Strategic Investment was created on August 4, 2014 with the objective of providing focused attention to the Subsidiaries, strategic investments in Companies and managing investments in Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs).
2. Core Functions of the Department
- To guide and monitor all financial, developmental and policy related aspects of the Subsidiaries of NABARD.
- To make strategic investments in the form of equity shares in the companies engaged in the areas of agriculture and rural development sectors.
- To give a fillip to sustainable and equitable growth in agriculture, agro processing, industry and services sectors in rural areas, making contribution to professionally managed SEBI registered Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) under Categories I and II, having exposure to Agriculture and Rural sector.
- To formulate and review policies for the various investment activities of the department.
Shri Alok C. Jena
Chief General Manager
2nd Floor, 'D' Wing
C-24, 'G' Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai 400 051
Tel: (91) 022-26530019
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information under RTI – Section 4(1)(b)