The Department for Data Management Analytics and Business Intelligence of NABARD became operational from 01 January 2020 at Head Office, Mumbai. It is envisaged to be a centralised data repository equipped with machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities for data mining and use Analytics & Business Intelligence tools to leverage business development & product offerings. The new Department will be functioning with three verticals viz, Data Management, Analytics and Business Intelligence.
2. Core functions of the Department
- To build an in-house data warehouse
- To set up automated data flows from different source systems
- To enforce quality at source systems
- Set up Data Dictionaries and Data Trees for Data standardization
- To build data marts for dedicated users
- To turn information into trends & projections so as to aid senior management in decision making and policy reviews
- To apply analytical tools in risk modelling so as to improve risk management framework and fraud mitigation
- To develop a Self-Service Portal and host all BI Reports of the Bank
- To assist in improving the existing products and also identify new clients and business potential.
Chief General Manager
3rd Floor, ‘ B ‘ Wing
C-24, ‘G’ Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)