Department for Data Management Analytics and Business Intelligence
The Department for Data Management Analytics and Business Intelligence of NABARD became operational from 01 January 2020 at Head Office, Mumbai . It is envisaged to be a centralised data repository equipped with data mining, analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, business intelligence capabilities etc, in order to leverage business intelligence, designing/improving existing product offerings, policy making, etc. The new Department will be functioning with four verticals viz, Data Aggregation, Data Management, MIS , Analytics and Business Intelligence.
2. Core functions of the Department
- To perform Extracting, Transforming and loading of data from source system viz. CLMAS,TALMS, FAMS,HRMS,ENSURE,ESHAKTI,ECM,RIDF Portal, ERMS, etc.
- To set up Data Dictionaries and Data Trees for Data Standardization and Analysis
- To reveal patterns and turn information into trends & projections to aid senior management in decision making.
- To use predictive analytics techniques in risk modelling and assessment for improved risk management framework.
- To develop a self-Service Portal wherein all MIS Reports of the Bank would be available.
- To improve the features of existing products, proactively identify new business potential areas, identify potential clients, mitigating frauds, etc.
- To create the environment for the application of business intelligence and data analytic techniques.
Chief General Manager
3rd Floor, ‘ B ‘ Wing
C-24, ‘G’ Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)