Website portal address: www.nabsamruddhi.in
NABSAMRUDDHI Finance Limited was incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 on 17 February 1997 under the name of Agri Business Finance Limited and registered as Non-Banking Financial Company with the Reserve Bank of India. It was promoted with equity participation from National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), Union Bank of India (erstwhile Andhra Bank), Canara Bank, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Government of Telangana and a few Industrial Houses / individuals from the State.
The objective of NABSAMRUDDHI is to provide credit facilities to legal entities for promotion, expansion, commercialization and modernization in non-farm activities including microfinance, MSME, housing, education, transport, etc.
The Company has now embarked on a journey to make an impact in financing its focus segments viz:
- Green Finance & Wellness (including Renewable energy, Electric Vehicles, Wellness, WASH etc.),
- Fabrics & textiles Value Chain and
- Handicraft Value Chain as a niche segment
|Assets under Management
|Profit after Tax
1. Corporate lending (Financial Institutions)
2. Corporate lending (Other than financial Institutions)
3. Lending to Producers Organisations (farm and off-farm sector)
4. Pooled Loan Issuance
5. Investment in PTCs
Interest Rate: As applicable from time to time based on the activity, borrower category, risk perception, etc.
Download Annual Report for 2022-23 (Link)
Ground Floor, ‘D’ Wing
C-24, ‘G’ Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Contact No. 022-26539208
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org